Winstanley specializes in acquiring land and under-performing properties and creatively redeveloping/repositioning them as productive assets benefiting investors, tenants, and communities. Through it’s history, Winstanley has earned a reputation for setting investment trends in its markets, for working creatively with businesses and municipalities, and for following through on its commitments.
Winstanley leverages its strong market relationships, strategic alliances, and streamlined decision-making as a competitive edge in sourcing ground-up development and value-added real estate opportunities. Our vertically integrated asset management, construction management and property management teams apply creative, hands-on experience to transform these opportunities into sound investments for our clients.
- Property Type: Industrial, warehouse, life science, medical office, retail, residential, and other specialized assets
- Location: East Coast with a particular focus on New England
- Purchase/Development Price: $15M to $500M
- Real Estate Transaction Types: Build-to-suits, acquisition of value-add properties, sale-leasebacks, and residential communities
- Occupancy: Single or multi-tenant
- Tenant Industries: All tenant industries