Full-Service, Fully Integrated
Winstanley Enterprises and its two operating subsidiaries are vertically aligned to provide our portfolio with a full suite of high-quality services.
Winstanley Construction Management (WCM)
WCM provides a wide range of services. Led by Thomas DeAngelis, WCM specializes in value-added construction management services to reduce development and tenant occupancy costs through knowledgeable process management and value engineering.
WCM oversees all development, build-to-suit and redevelopment/rehabilitation projects; systems and infrastructure upgrades; and tenant improvements. It works closely with WPM to ensure that tenant requirements are met in a timely and cost-effective manner and that post-construction operations run smoothly and cost efficiently. At the same time, WCM performs the crucial role of owner’s representative in the design/development and project implementation phases, which translates into real, value-added project cost savings for ownership.
Our Distribution Center in Manchester Connecticut is the cornerstone of ADUSAs Self Distribution initiative. The Winstanley team were outstanding partners in this work. From our initial meeting, Winstanley has always treated us as a valued partner and made our priorities their own. Their Construction Management group ensured our construction efforts were on time and under budget. Winstanley Enterprises made this project not only possible but a resounding success. Thank you for the support and all your efforts.
Director of Operations, Ahold Delhaize USA
Winstanley Property Management (WPM)
As one of the largest commercial landlord/property managers in central CT, WPM operates and manages the Winstanley property portfolio. Headed by Kenneth Grant, WPM provides a high level of service to tenants with the goal of operating and maintaining the properties in a high-quality, cost-effective manner. Winstanley strives to develop positive, long-term relationships with clients and tenants by negotiating with a “win/win” mindset.
- Preparing accurate and timely operational budgets
- Monitoring and benchmarking expenses
- Overseeing operations, including competitive bidding and negotiation of service contracts
- Managing multiple vendors
- Devising and implementing cost reduction initiative
- Proactively identifying and resolving operational problems to reduce business interruptions
- Providing 24/7 emergency response
- Establishing a responsive service request system
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Providing timely and accurate accounts payables and receivables
- Preparing timely and accurate ongoing operating and financial reports